OK, thanks for the heads-up. I didn't notice this because I was looking at the GNOME build rules, where evolution-data-server does not yet depend on it. We'll need to coordinate with you to ensure the 2.38 -> 2.40 update goes smoothly, then. I don't expect this to be difficult: it should be simple changes only. Just need to be sure WebKitGTK, Builder, evolution-data-server, and gnome-initial-setup are all bundled into the same bodhi update.