This will be not that easy as it looks like:
```
[ 63%] Generating
/builddir/build/BUILD/libphonenumber-8.12.57/cpp/src/phonenumbers/test_metadata.cc,
/builddir/build/BUILD/libphonenumber-8.12.57/cpp/src/phonenumbers/test_metadata.h
JAVA_BIN-NOTFOUND -jar
/builddir/build/BUILD/libphonenumber-8.12.57/cpp/../tools/java/cpp-build/target/cpp-build-1.0-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
BuildMetadataCppFromXml
/builddir/build/BUILD/libphonenumber-8.12.57/cpp/../resources/PhoneNumberMetadataForTesting.xml
/builddir/build/BUILD/libphonenumber-8.12.57/cpp/src/phonenumbers
test_metadata
gmake[2]: JAVA_BIN-NOTFOUND: No such file or directory
gmake[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/phonenumber_testing.dir/build.make:330:
/builddir/build/BUILD/libphonenumber-8.12.57/cpp/src/phonenumbers/test_metadata.cc]
Error 127
gmake[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
```
I will look more closely at how and why Java is used to generate C++
sources and how it can be replaced by something else in the build process.

Jiri