On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 3:45 PM Mattia Verga via devel
<devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> This user should not have been detected as inactive if the Bugzilla
> check was run. @Ben, maybe you forgot to set the BZ_API_KEY before
> running the script?

I didn't forget, I intentionally did not. I thought we had already
modified the script to use `~/.bugzillarc` via the python-bugzilla
library (the scripts for processing Change proposals and handling
branch/EOL events does this). But apparently we did not, since
https://pagure.io/find-inactive-packagers/issue/5 is still open. I'll
prioritize that for next week if the COVID brain fog has lifted by
then. I did find it suspicious that the mailing list and Bugzilla
count matched exactly, but ...again... brain fog.

I'll also knock out #6 (which is #5 except for the Pagure API key) at
the same time. This will make the SOP for future me and my successors
easier to follow.

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His