On 11-03-2023 14:58, Petr Menšík wrote:
Is it enough if I orphan that package? Is there any guidance where
existing package is found to have licensing problem, how should it be
solved? Should something be done to the stable branches also? Should it
be retired from all stable branches as well? How should I proceed in
this case?

Orphaning the package should be enough. If no-one adopts it, it will be retired six weeks after orphaning. You can also chose to retire it directly[1].

Regarding stable branches, my initial gut feeling is that it should be retired/orphaned there as well since the license is prohibitive. But I'll leave that to more experienced packagers to comment on.

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/Package_Retirement_Process/

-- Sandro