* Petr Menšík:

> Is it enough if I orphan that package? Is there any guidance where
> existing package is found to have licensing problem, how should it be
> solved? Should something be done to the stable branches also? Should
> it be retired from all stable branches as well? How should I proceed
> in this case?

I think you should retire it from rawhide at least because it will fail
to build after the C99 transition for Fedora 40 anyway.

As far as I understand it, Fedora still has permission to distribute, we
just don't like the license, so no special action is required from a
licensing perspective.  Neither Fedora Legal nor the packaging committee
request removal in such cases or carry it out themselves.  At most, a
bug will be filed, but if the maintainer ignores it, basically nothing
happens.

Thanks,
Florian