On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 10:31:04AM +0300, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> I actually quite like Discourse - for a forum software - from
> experience related to various freetime activities.
>
> However, Discourse replacing mailing lists WILL be the end of
> habitually skimming through everything that goes on devel (and a
> whole bunch of other lists) to spot issues that might be of my
> concern. The result will be in me being considerably less aware of
> what goes around in Fedora, rpm related or not.

You can get notifications of every post in tags you want to follow by email,
and presumably skim them in the same way. Maybe there's something we could
do to make that better for you -- can you help me understand what doesn't
work well?

We have another feature which might be of interest: we have enabled the
"saved searches" plugin. You provide search queries, and whenever there is a
new patch, you get a notification. (You can decide if you want these
immediately, hourly, daily, or weekly.)

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/new-site-feature-saved-searches-get-notifications-if-a-new-post-matches/46892

--
Matthew Miller