On Fri, Jun 2, 2023, 9:09 AM Matthew Miller <mat...@fedoraproject.org
<mailto:mat...@fedoraproject.org>> wrote:

    I think this sentiment is getting ahead of things. This thread _is_ that

    effort.

Yes, but. In general, a better approach is to say "we plan on orphaning the packages
in $timeframe".

RH, for the moment is still represented as on the DocFoundation's Advisory
Board,

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Advisory_Board#Composition_of_the_Advisory_Board
  https://www.documentfoundation.org/advisory-board/

Has there been any indication yet as to their withdrawal there? or not?

Dev comms with devs is one approach aspect of engagement with LO.

Engagement at the organizational level is another.
If RH's organizational support, or lack thereof, is now a risk -- existential or
not -- then perhaps spreading that risk across other orgs' interests & support
has possible value.

Do any of the Fedora Project guidelines -- particularly any restrictions by
RH's legal -- prevent increased/direct engagement with the DF's
governance/advisory groups?

Dev list is probly also not the right place for that discussion.
BUT, it's where the immediate, legitimate discussion IS being had.