On Sat, Jun 3 2023 at 09:56:40 AM +0200, Vitaly Zaitsev via devel <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:
Yes, Fedora is dying. Slow, but imminent. IBM doesn't want to keep it in a good condition, so they fired a lot of good engineers. It's very sad.
I have been using it for years.

I'm not going to defend callous layoffs during a time when Red Hat is earning big profits. And I have no clue what our corporate overloads will decide to do tomorrow if they wake up on the wrong side of the bed. But thus far, I'm not aware of any Fedora engineers who have been laid off or fired. It's people in supporting roles (e.g. Ben) who have actually been laid off. So I think what you're saying is simply not true.

Michael

P.S. Red Hat still makes decisions for itself. There's no point in blaming IBM for stuff that IBM has no involvement in.