Hi

3. července 2023 18:57:39 SELČ, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanz...@redhat.com>
napsal:
>On Mon, Jul 3 2023 at 12:32:02 PM -0400, Demi Marie Obenour
><demioben...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why is that?  WebKitGTK+ is one of those packages that one should only
>> ship if one is willing to take every update from upstream, but my
>> understanding is that WebKitGTK+ tries quite hard to make this easy.
>
>The set of packages to include in ELN is a business decision (which is in
>contrast to normal Fedora, where Fedora contributors should hopefully be
>making decisions in the best interest of the Fedora community). Although I
>don't get to talk directly about future enterprise Linux, what we are doing in
>ELN is inherently public and you can see some discussion here:
>
>https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/webkitgtk/pull-request/4
>
>Michael

Thanks Michael for answering this. I'll also add that even now we already hit a
bug in WebKit which seems to not get fixed anytime soon. In other words Firefox
has much better support level.

Anyway, if someone really wish for something else to show the Anaconda it could
be discussed. It's definitely doable but we have to think about maintainability
PoV.

Best Regards,
Jirka