On 6/27/23 13:04, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 6/27/23 12:36, Adam Williamson wrote:

To be fair, you're writing as if it's certain that a webUI-based
Workstation live cannot install to a 2G system, but AFAIK that has not
yet been demonstrated. It would seem reasonable to test it before
deciding we have a huge blocker issue here.

Right, first we need to test if this is a problem at all.
That is why I wrote "*may also* be on the hook".

What I read from this is that test ISOs should be provided ASAP so people can test them out in their usecases. I'm currently working on getting those somewhere together with the Anaconda team and will update this thread once available.

Regards,

Simon