On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 05:04 -0400, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

Fully-emulated actually fits into the "Native Builds" guideline, but it
hasn't been economical to use this approach because there's no hardware
support for ARM emulation on x86 (the way that there is hardware
acceleration for x86 virtualization on x86) and it therefore requires a
very fast/expensive x86 box to emulate a slow/cheap ARM box.

-Chris