On Tue, 07.08.12 13:12, Tom Callaway (tcall...@redhat.com) wrote:

> On 08/07/2012 01:07 PM, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> > Spot, may I suggest adding a short paragraph about this to the guidelines?
>
> Of course, although even more valuable would be a diff from the existing
> guidelines.

Ok, what about this:

"If your package includes one or more systemd units that shall be
enabled by default on package installation, they need to be listed in
the default Fedora preset
policy.
[[http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/systemd.git/plain/99-default.preset|
The default fedora preset policy is shipped as part of systemd.rpm]]. If
your unit files are missing from this list, please file a bug against
the systemd package. Only services included in the
[[https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Starting_services_by_default|list of
services that may be enabled by default on package installation]] are
eligible for this."

Or something like this?

Lennart

--