Hi

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Debarshi Ray < wrote:

> > There are multiple alternative office suites already in Linux. Adding one
> > more isn't really going to aggravate the problem too much for users
>
> We suck. So lets suck a little bit more. Is that what you are saying? :-)

If you want to build a distribution with a single default for everything
and nothing else, Fedora is simply not that distribution.   That is a lost
cause and fighting against Apache Openoffice is not going to win you
anything.  Given what we have, I think addressing the potential confusion
by improving the GUI is the only realistic answer.

> And how exactly are you going to explain all the nuances of how OpenOffice
> and LibreOffice are different? Don't forget the little bit about Go-oo. :-)

Go-oo is entirely irrelevant to Fedora.  I don't see any reason to drag it
in.  Since Libreoffice will be installed by default, regular users will
just use it.  No need to explain any nuances.

Rahul