Am 06.12.2015 um 15:30 schrieb Richard Shaw:
Usually I don't dig too deep but I saw a "critical path" update for yum
on F22 (which should be using dnf anyway).

So why is a critical path update with +10 karma still in testing?

(I know how, there's no auto push to stable based on karma for this update)

that's the reason that it did not happen automatically

but what is the reason for maintainers building updates without the intention to push them?

bodhi should punish maintaines with daily mails when a package has enough karma or has reached the time to get pushed even without karma so that the maintainer has a good reason for push it or decide to delete it (with a very good reason)