Am 06.12.2015 um 20:06 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
When I log in at  https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/  the new web ui
greets me with a huge wall of uninteresting statistics, such as

  * the activity of other update submitters,
  * this week's top testers
  * latest updates in need of testing

Why doesn't it greet me with my own updates anymore?

Some have been four months old and haven't received any testing.
Perhaps that also means I should retire those packages as well,
if there is not even a single user to give feedback on them

"if there is not even a single user to give feedback on them" is a jerk reaction - the majority of users don't have updates-testing enabled and just wait for stable updates

taht said from someone who is most of the time in the top 5 testers as long nobody breaks fedora-easy-karma