Exactly what I wanted to say, Fabio didn't say anything about dropping
FGLRX as an option. Radeon opensource drivers *will be default boot* on the
next ISOs, and who wants to install fglrx, he's on his own. Simple math :)

--
Lead-Developer at Project Rogentos (Romanian Gentoo Operating System)
GNU/Linux. Based on Sabayon and Gentoo Linux, Rogentos tends to offer