Ahoy!!!

We see the payment support in store as a really important part of our developer
offering. We are currently working to support payments in our Jolla Store and
Harbour but there are a lot of things for us to do. Our current target is to
provide you the monetizing possibility durign the 2nd half of  2014.

In the mean time, you have time to get your apps ready, tested and polished.
Also, let us know what additional APIs you need for your Harbour app so that by
the time payments are available, your app is ready to sail.

Br,
Jolla Store team