Hi Lotte!

> > Since it turned out that Monday afternoon (CET) is not feasible for everyone
> > willing to attend, I propose to use a polling tool to determine the next
> > date:
> > https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/RIOT-virt-dev-1/
> >

> Did you reach any conclusion from this dudle yet? (i.e. will there be a
> meeting today?)

Sorry that I missed to announce that: the poll indicates that we'll have the
meeting tomorrow at 5pm CET. I can see that this date doesn't fit for you, but
I hope we can find a convenient date for you the next time.

Concerning the video conferencing tool, we decided to use PlaceCam[1] by
daviko[2]. Hauke or I will send around an invitation link which includes a
link to download the tool. Unfortunately, for now, Linux users have to
download and install the tool beforehand from the daviko web page[3].

Cheers,
Oleg

[1] http://www.daviko.com/videokonferenz/22-1-PlaceCam-3.html
[2] http://www.daviko.com