Hi Teemu, Adam, and Lotte!

Sorry, saw your mails just now:
in short: PlaceCam worked quite well - even from a not-so-good WLAN at
Grenoble train station. ;-)

Minutes should be made available as usual either on the Wiki or in a Pad, but
I'm currently too busy to write them down myself. Someone volunteers?

Cheers,
Oleg

--
printk(KERN_CRIT PFX "Reboot didn't ?????\n");
    linux-2.6.6/drivers/char/watchdog/softdog.c