Hi everyone,

as Oleg promised below, we are going to try out Daviko's PlaceCam for todays meeting. Joining the meeting should be fairly easy, just follow this link:

http://placecam.de/call.php?c=0~dA5j0OrfTdsesyQKlqIZvQi7bo1YKYGdMORGFmqL8-

Again, linux users have to install the software beforehand, everyone else should be able to join by starting the software that is downloaded at the link's address...

See you!
Hauke