Hi,

Bernhard Nägele <bernh...@naegele-privat.de> writes:
> thank you for that hint. Is it sufficient to enable that modul in the
> Makefile.dep file in the main-folder, or should I add this to the Makefile
> in my example/..../Makefiles? Are there any changes needed elsewhere?

it is pretty insignificant where you enable it. You can even set
USEMODULE=gnrc_sixlowpan_iphc_nhc as a local environment variable to
make with the same effect (which IMHO is the cleanest approach since
it does not change any files, so in case you forget about that it
isn't hurting you afterwards ;-)):

> USEMODULE=gnrc_sixlowpan_iphc_nhc make clean flash term

Important is that you clean before you build, because
gnrc_sixlowpan_iphc_nhc is a pseudo-module that takes different #ifdef
paths without changing a file.

To my knowledge no further changes are needed to communicate with
other 6LoWPAN implementations.

Cheers,
Martine