Hello Bernhard,

seems like we are following the same route:) for the moment I can only
confirm that riot 6lowpan "host" works with rpi2 and mainline kernel "node"
implementation.
(Linux raspberrypi 4.1.13-v7+)
Recently I got working coap server on riot side with coap client on rpi2
side. The only thing I had to do on linux side was to remove nhc_udp module.
Dont you have some kind of sniffer, to check what is in the air?

Im not using default build system, but here are my --defines for the
reference:
--define=MODULE_AT86RF233
--define=MODULE_AT86RF2XX
--define=MODULE_AUTO_INIT
--define=MODULE_XTIMER
--define=MODULE_AUTO_INIT_GNRC_NETIF
--define=MODULE_GNRC_IPV6_NETIF
--define=MODULE_GNRC_SIXLOWPAN
--define=MODULE_GNRC_SIXLOWPAN_IPHC
--define=MODULE_GNRC_SIXLOWPAN_ND_ROUTER
--define=MODULE_GNRC_IPV6_NC
--define=MODULE_GNRC_IPV6
--define=MODULE_GNRC_ICMPV6
--define=MODULE_GNRC_UDP