Around 21 o'clock on Mar 5, Mark Vojkovich wrote:

>   So am I right that when pGC->miTranslate is true, the caller needs
> to add the drawable origin to FillSpans, SetSpans and PushPixels?

Yes, the drawable origin must be added into all of the parameters to these
functions when the top-most such function is called.

>   If so, doesn't that mean that miDCPutBits is broken, and also
> FillSpans, SetSpans and PushPixels in both shadow framebuffer layers?

Yes, miDCPutBits looks broken, but the only drawables ever used are the
root window and pixmaps both of which used to have zero origins.

On the other hand, the shadow frame buffer layers are just passing
arguments through from above and the offsets should already have been added
in by functions above the shadow code.

-keith