Please use the bugzilla at http://bugs.xfree86.org.

> Finally some of the issues I have had are simply that the good
> documentation is too buried. My suggestions to fix this require updates
> to the XFree86.org web site, something I can't do. I would be happy to
> suggest the text that could be added to the web site, if someone can
> direct me to the webmaster who can make the changes on the real web site.

Again, use the bugzilla, and it will get routed to the webmaster.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                 BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149