Ernst Bunders wrote:
> > Ant what excactly would be the difference between 'modules'
> > and 'applications'?
>
> well, here i refer to the wordt in the mmbase sense, so an application
> would be something like 'cloud context security' and a module would be,
> well, a modul. Something that extends org.mmbase.module.Module

I can hardly imagine an MMBase module which is only that, and I can very
well imagine an 'appliaction' which includes among many other things an
MMBase module. In short, I think it is silly to make a top-level distinction
between those things, especially since aI suppose that people don't care
very much about such implementation details.

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Mediacentrum 140 H'sum                [] ()