I don't care custom plugin, What I care is the plugins loaded by qt
itself, such as qpa plugin, images format plugins ..., These plugins are
needed for all qt programs, we can't avoid the leaks caused by not
unloading these plugins if my understanding to this issue is right (Maybe
you don't think that are leaks but they will confuse memory leak detector),
that is why I hope to introduce a method to disable this feature at runtime.