> On 9 Mar 2018, at 15:53, Jason H <jh...@gmx.com> wrote:
>

> I don't want to steal your thunder, but what is fundamentally different about
> this approach this time? Why will the results be any different?

Oh, who knows what will happen. But there are indicators that this time
may be different:

   * WebAssembly is a web standard
   * General support for web applications is getting better (e.g. service
workers)
   * Canvas-rendering web apps now exist (Google Sheets)
   * Better connectivity makes “large” web apps more feasible.

The project _may_ end up providing limited value to Qt users, but I think
it would be a mistake to conclude so up front,

Morten