On 13/03/2018, 3.15, "Development on behalf of Jason H"
<development-bounces+tuukka.turunen=qt...@qt-project.org on behalf of
jh...@gmx.com> wrote:

>    Sure. But how much refactoring is Qt going to accept without a commitment
> to the web agenda? How much prioritization will it be allowed? Will the Qt
> company
>    support it as a real part of Qt? It's easy   to say patches welcome, when
> there are none, but when there's a deluge will that love still be there?

Currently this is still research, as I explained in my recent roadmap blog
post. But there certainly is a lot of business interest towards this, and we
are making good progress technically. Even rather complex and dynamic UIs work
decently on a desktop machine. At least with Chrome, unfortunately not all
browsers are yet on par with it when it comes to WebAssembly. Assumption is
that this improves.

Yours,

        Tuukka