Really! I have other information. Many people in IT know about and search for
Android or iOS alternatives when want to make stuff secure. Also people who
tried SailfishOS found it very convenient and fast in usage and do not realize
how they worked without it and with Android before :)

And I'm mostly talking about tendency, trend not some changing or fixed
"current" state.

--
Best regards,
Aleksey