On 04/06/2018 08:35 PM, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

06.04.2018, 21:18, "Aleksey Kontsevich" <tantr...@ya.ru>:
Hi all,

Only one argument.

I don't see any point in moving this to QtProject as we don't have Sailfish OS
platform upstreamed.
Just let's not miss the moment when it become upstreamed. :-) Things move very
fast recent days. Rostelecom and Russian universities make much effort to
promote and advance it. Since it is the only mobile OS certified by FSS, and
only approved by government - it will be the primary OS applications will be
developed for in government and corporate sectors where security is a corner
stone. It is sales hit in Russia currently among civilian users
(https://buyon.ru/1311520/inoi-r7/)
Really? Almost nobody is aware of its existence, even in IT circles, and the
only device can be bought in one place. AFAIK it has no presence in mobile shops

You can buy Sony Xperia X and install SailfishOS X on it, I did it this way. Sony Xperia XA2 port is on the way.

and become upstreamed very fast with and like Russia become upstreamed already
and become much more developed in nearest future.

Or You mean upstreamed in QtProject? :-) Let's make it upstream then! :-)

Agree with the rest.

--
Best regards,
Aleksey