On Wednesday 17 June 2009 07:40:18 Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2009 05:26:25 schrieb Luke771:
> > Browse and publish 'freesites' (Freenet-hosted websites)
>
> This one sounds very nice to me. It gets people into the freenet-speech and
> at
> the same time tells them why we use it (what's the difference between a
> freesite and a normal website).

Currently it is:

Freenet is free software which lets you anonymously share files, browse and
publish "freesites" (web sites accessible only through Freenet) and chat on
forums, without fear of censorship. Users are anonymous, and Freenet is
entirely decentralised. Without anonymity there can never be true freedom of
speech, and without decentralisation the network would be vulnerable to attack.