On 25.03.2015, at 06:14, Steve Dougherty <st...@asksteved.com> wrote:

> My inclination is to merge the unit of review. If the diff can be easily
> described in a single commit summary, the pull request is squashed and
> merged as a single commit.

I really wish people would stop doing this. Commits are atomic units of work,
building on one another (unless the person creating them is rather unorganized
or is mixing several things in which case a pull request should probably also
not be merged until those situations are cleaned up). Squashing commits
destroys valuable information for no practical reason.

Greetings,
--
 * David ‘Bombe’ Roden <bo...@pterodactylus.net>