Hi all,

I have been hacking on the freenet debian package for a little while and
I think I have gotten it up to a usable stage. Id like some feedback if
someone would like to browse/test it please?

https://github.com/RdrOfTheSt0rm/debian

Here is the basic instructions:

git clone g...@github.com:RdrOfTheSt0rm/debian.git
or for https
git clone https://github.com/RdrOfTheSt0rm/debian.git
cd debian
./build-freenet-daemon.sh

If install goes ok the current directory should contain:
freenet-daemon_0.7.5+build01470-0.4_amd64.deb
You can then install with dpkg -i which will install and start freenet

**WARNING* installing packages can break your system**
I have tested this package and it does not seem to break anything
however I would recommend using a vm or chroot or something similar.

This package still needs a lot of work and is far from perfect. I do
plan to continue to work on it to improve it however it should be noted
I am NOT a debian developer, I just like fixing things :-) I have noted
some of my changes in the README. files and added some entries to
debian/TODO. Two most notable changes: build script downloads
bcprov-jdk15on-152.jar from the freenet project server and I have added
gwt*.jars to the debian directory. These are dirty hacks, and I'm not
really happy with these so if someone has a better way i'll happily use
that.

Thoughts?

cheers,
Dean