Hi everyone,

I'm more concerned about translations and a clean and quick setup/deploy
workflow rather than who would implement the design changes.

Choosing the right tool for the job would make a huge difference for the
developer who takes the job of implementing the new design.

In that regard after taking a quick look at how Jekyll handles
i18n/multilingual sites I'm not convinced it's the right tool; as
translations are handled with 3rd party plugins rather than Jekyll itself.
So it's not supported from the get-go.

I've found another static site generator called Middleman[2] which does
support i18n[3] without 3rd party code. I would evaluate how both tools
handle a set up with Transifex before committing to anyone of those.

Here[3] is also a review of various static site generators for reference.

Best regards,

[1] https://middlemanapp.com/
[2] https://middlemanapp.com/advanced/localization/
[3]