x...@freenetproject.org writes:
> That is unfortunately something our privacy-focused users will certainly not
> accept :|

We could also move more of our discussions to FMS. It’s code has
nowadays been checked by at least two established users, and most
interactive development already happens over IRC.

Most of the things we discuss in the ML could easily be discussed in FMS
instead.

The mailing lists are important to allow external people to contact us
and to provide announcements.

The main thing missing is reliable automatic archival. We’d have to rely
on something like the FMS archive — and that means we’d need several
people running that. Also we could not just host such an archive
publicly (or we’d need to filter it to only include known Freenet
developers).

Best wishes,
Arne