I think Matthew is right, it might cause legal issues if we're paying someone
anonymously, we have to report all expenditures to the IRS and they might not
react too well to us paying significant amounts of money to anonymous bitcoin
addresses.  It could be considered money-laundering, for example.
There is also a trust issue, since we would probably need to give them access to
source repos and other things - and it would be irresponsible to do that with
someone we know nothing about.
Ian.