https://opensource.googleblog.com/2017/05/oss-fuzz-five-months-later-and.html

 Announcing rewards for open source projects
We believe that user and internet security as a whole can benefit
greatly if more open source projects include fuzzing in their
development process. To this end, we’d like to encourage more projects
to participate and adopt the ideal integration guidelines that we’ve
established.

Combined with fixing all the issues that are found, this is often a
significant amount of work for developers who may be working on an open
source project in their spare time. To support these projects, we are
expanding our existing Patch Rewards program to include rewards for the
integration of fuzz targets into OSS-Fuzz.

To qualify for these rewards, a project needs to have a large user base
and/or be critical to global IT infrastructure. Eligible projects will
receive $1,000 for initial integration, and up to $20,000 for ideal
integration (the final amount is at our discretion). You have the option
of donating these rewards to charity instead, and Google will double the
amount.