On Monday, May 08, 2017 08:29:45 PM Matthew Toseland wrote:
> Having said that, review capacity has been a problem in the past. My
> purge-db4o work was delayed for an entire year, for example. How can we
> minimise this?

Just because our existing core contributors with review privileges aren't up
for hire to implement the planned new features perhaps doesn't necessarily
mean that they wouldn't accept at least being paid to review them once a new
external developer has done the larger work of writing the code?

I feel like their primary problem is that they already have a job and thus
lack the time for being hired for Freenet full-time development, but reviewing
code takes less time than writing it.

Arne? Florent? Steve? You?