Nice to see that the email arrived at the Mailling list :-)

I personally have never run a business. However, I know this procedure
from the community network dn42, for example. To get larger resources
there, you have to ask the Mailling list for permission, for example.

Codeberg.org for example offers the possibility of a paid membership.
In this membership you can vote on decisions. (Codeberg has implemented
a great token system for this).

--
Marek Küthe
m...@mk16.de