Note that it’s very very hard ATM to write an app that will work when installed
in any space. Some gotchas:
* xobject references in wiki pages are absolute
* class sheet bindings are absolute

Before we can do this we need to work on inventing the new syntax for relative
references, see
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/DeprecatingSpaceAndSpaceReference#HNewreferencesyntax283F29

For example we need to be able to write in a class sheet binding xobject:
.XXXSheet (or ..SomePage.XXXSheet).

And we need to save xobject references as relative in the DB.

Basically we need to have everything stored relative in the DB…