Hi Vincent,
Regarding the improvements to avoid absolute references, and increasing our
ability to relocate application, this is a big +1, since it would be already
helpful during refactoring of existing code, to avoid trivial breakage.
Now, about the idea of installing an extension multiple time in the same wiki,
I am not sure the benefits really outweighs the inconveniences, and a first
step IMO would be to evaluate that. In particular, what is the benefit of
having the exact same application code multiple times compared to having that
code in a central place but using data in several space, and being simply
visible in those specified spaces. My first reaction is that duplicating code
looks like breaking good practices.
wdyt ?
--
Denis Gervalle