Hello.

In Flamingo, we have a variable called $displayPageHeader, defined in
layoutvars.vm.

When it is set, the logo is not displayed in the top menu, but on a header
under it. It is used by some clients, where they could also add some extra
content.

Example:
http://tof.canardpc.com/view/83040d2d-79c4-4f1b-ab1b-af8ee5f3be62.jpg

I'd like to expose this variable into the Flamingo Theme, see:
http://jira.xwiki.org/secure/attachment/33074/33074_preview.png

However, in order to enable the live preview in the theme editor, I need to
be able to change the value of the $displayPageHeader variable on the fly,
or at least by setting a parameter in the query string.

This variable will be:
  displayPageHeader

Possible values:
  "true", "false"

Default value:
  Fallback to the Flamingo Theme, "false" if empty.

I don't have other use-case to cover with this variable.

Here is my +1.

Guillaume Delhumeau (guillaume.delhum...@xwiki.com)
Committer on the XWiki.org project