Hi Guillaume,

> On 10 Oct 2016, at 16:43, Guillaume Delhumeau <guillaume.delhum...@xwiki.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello.
>
> In Flamingo, we have a variable called $displayPageHeader, defined in
> layoutvars.vm.
>
> When it is set, the logo is not displayed in the top menu, but on a header
> under it. It is used by some clients, where they could also add some extra
> content.

hmmm… I’m wondering if this is the best way.

We already a UIXP for page header so if some users want a custom header they
can already do so. I don’t think it belongs to the theme.

So instead I would have a boolean to decide whether to display the logo or not.
Actually even that boolean could be avoided by deciding that if the logo field
is empty then no logo is displayed.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
-Vincent