On 8/8/13 3:53 PM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
I've just finished a new blog article on the subject of alternative
function syntax in D. I guess this is pretty straightforward stuff to
all the people here but was a major source of confusion to me (and
others?) when first learning D.

I personally think this is more confusing than many people think.
Hopefully this will quickly arm a developer with knowledge to be able to
read and understand most D code. Let me know if i've missed anything
important.

http://nomad.so/2013/08/alternative-function-syntax-in-d/

I'll post to reddit in the morning.

Nice article.

But when I read "alternative function syntax" I thought your article was a proposal for that, an alternative function syntax. :-P

Maybe it should be renamed to something else... but I don't know enough English to suggest that.