On Thursday, 17 October 2013 at 10:39:45 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
But one potential issue just occurred to me. What if a product is licensed under multiple licenses that must _all_ apply? That would basically be "MPL-2.0 and Apache-1.0" instead of "or". This is something that happens quite frequently when code is taken from multiple projects or when the license was changed, but some files were under foreign copyright.

It's impossible.
For example, GPL-2.0 and GPL-3.0 are incompatible. So, if user requires both GPL-2.0 AND GPL-3.0, it means that we have invalid license items.

So, we should provide only "OR" modifier, not "AND". And I agree with ponce: we should provide a per-file license specifics, it should solve your problem.