On Thursday, 17 October 2013 at 13:26:06 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-10-17 14:06, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

If you have per-file differences, then this in fact means that both
licenses need to be obeyed when using the package.

Not necessarily. There can be two completely separated targets, that don't share any code. I don't know if that's possible in Dub, but in theory it would be.

I have an example of such a thing, but honestly I don't think dub should go that much far. Just providing the superset of what licenses a package _might_ fall under is already useful.