On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:16:22 UTC, eles wrote:
On Saturday, 26 October 2013 at 22:35:14 UTC, eles wrote:
On Saturday, 26 October 2013 at 21:11:02 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 10/26/2013 2:02 AM, eles wrote:
On Saturday, 26 October 2013 at 08:36:53 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 10/26/2013 12:42 AM, eles wrote:
Thank you for considering it.

I cannot comment on the bugzilla, but frankly I do not like those comments at all.

Why cannot I name my scripts like:

script.no1
script.no2
script.no3

?

Must always use script_no1 or script_no1.d?

And maybe one day I have a lot of .py files that I intend to replace with D scripts TRANSPARENTLY for their user.

Will D bow at me why I use the .py extension?

Is D trying to shoot his own foot? It really seems to succeed quite well.

My boss is right: is just a toy pretending to be serious.

I am bitter about this.