On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:39:34 UTC, dennis luehring wrote:
Am 31.10.2013 15:29, schrieb eles:
On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:28:05 UTC, dennis luehring
wrote:
3. "My boss is right: is just a toy pretending to be serious"

better try to find a more experienced, serious Boss

Do you offer yourself for his job?

Maybe because I don't want to have a code base written in several languages?

And seriously, about your former argument about the importance of the extension in being serious or not: accepting arbitrary extension was the reason for C++ doom?

Seriously, I never hear somebody citing that the purpose why D exists is to correct the C++... file extension problem.

I hear about a lot other reasons, but not this one.