On Tuesday, 5 November 2013 at 22:46:49 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 11/5/2013 2:41 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
Figured it out. You used linux/win/installer.nsi. I have no idea why that
exists and what it is for.

It's so you can build the windows installer from a Linux box. I presumed it was the same.

Maybe he should start doing pull
requests like everyone else so people know what's going on with the repo.

It *is* in the repo. That's where I got it.

I know, what I mean is that Jordi pushes directly to D-Programming-Language when he works so his changes are done largely under the radar.

Please issue a pull request to update it.

He's made so many changes I don't even know where to begin to pull them in sync. The one in windows/dinstaller.nsi has always been the one used in the past. I don't see why the file would need to differ between a Windows and Linux box.