On Wednesday, 6 November 2013 at 04:11:52 UTC, Manu wrote:
On 6 November 2013 09:54, Brad Anderson <e...@gnuk.net> wrote:

On Tuesday, 5 November 2013 at 23:51:54 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

On 11/5/2013 2:52 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:

He's made so many changes I don't even know where to begin to pull them
in
sync. The one in windows/dinstaller.nsi has always been the one used in
the
past. I don't see why the file would need to differ between a Windows
and Linux
box.

For the moment I just rebuilt dmd-2.064.2.exe with the windows version
and uploaded it.

Perfect. Thank you.

Seems to work on my system.

Notices:
 * no 64bit curl.lib :(
 * gcstub64, phobos64 still have '64' in the name :(

Oh well, there's always next time...

Can we get rid of the hard dependancy on curl, or ship our own version of it ? It created tremedous problem to me in some environement where it wasn't available in the past.